Below questions will answer most of your problems.
If you don't find a solution here, then use the comment system below to ask and someone will help. But don't ask until you've read the below. Repeat questions won't be answered.
- For best performance, click play on a video, the pause it. Give it 15-20mins to buffer, then play it again. It will play smoothly. If you don't do this, it will stop every 5mins to load.
- Your videos will ALWAYS be embedded on the CnP site. If you get a popup that redirects you to another site, then it must be an advertisement (from the video host) and will probably ask you for credit card details. Close it and come back to CnP page to watch.
- To all iPad users:
If you have private browsing turned on, the site may not work properly.
Go to setting and make sure the private browsing option is turned off and cookies are allowed.
- How does this work ?
Choose one of the available video options.
If first one doesn't work, try others before you start complaining! :)
- Is the site safe? Will I get any viruses?
CnP is 100% safe and virus-free. It is tested with NORTON Antivirus.
You can go here and check for yourself http://safeweb.norton.com
- Do I need to register or use my Credit Card?
No. No need to register to use the site.
CnP will NEVER ask you for your Credit Card details.
- Which Browser works best for CnP?
Next in line is Firefox. Next is Safari.
Everything else, including crappy Internet Explorer will load slow and messy.
Download Google Chrome here
and enjoy a better viewing experience.
- Which video option works for IPAD / IPOD / IPHONE / Mobiles?
The one marked VK on the top is the only one that works for you.
Sometimes if you find one marked IPAD, it may also work.
So do not try the others and then complain they don't work.
They do work, but only on a computer.
If you see this message "This video as been removed from public access" notify us to fix this problem.
- My video cut off at xx:xx minutes (and/or skips to the end), what did I do wrong?
Nothing. Its usually a small internet hiccup at the video host (putlocker/vk..etc).
Just play the video again, and drag the white bar in the bottom to the point where it cut off. It will play from there.
If doesn't work, close the browser page and open it again, then go back to the video and try it once more.
- It keeps buffering and pausing every few minutes, why?
For VK videos:
Reduce the resolution to 360 or 240 from the bottom right corner. (This option may not show on Ipad/Iphones.)
For other videos:
Click play then immediately pause it. Let it load for 15-20mins (go make popcorn in the meantime!) and then come back and press play. It should play smoothly.
- Got Putlocker Problems?
If you get this message: "You have exceeded the daily download limit for your country" on Putlocker then:
Click the video tab again (Video 2 or Video 3 or whatever the putlocker is on now), the video will reload and work. If it still doesn't, close page, open it again and come back to this same video.
If you see a popup ad that redirects you to another site or says click here to download or play, then:
Ignore it. Close it. Just come back to CnP page, and click "close ad and watch as free user".
- Can I download?
Not all episodes are available for download. If it is, you will see this under the video box:
- I see: "This video as been removed from public access".
Notify us to fix this problem.
- I'm being redirected to another site with mobile rewards/casino page..etc.
That must've been a popup ad which took you to another page. Close it and come back to CnP page. Your video will always be embedded within CnP page. Never anywhere else.
- No Sound :(
Try another video. If also no sound... Try anything on youTube, if also no sound, its a problem with your speakers. Restart your machine. If youtube plays sound but CnP doesnt; notify us.
- Video and Sound not in sync
CLose the page. Try the video using another browser, preferably using Chrome. If it still does the same problem, notify us to replace the video.
- Video is skipping/not loading/taking forever.
CLose the page. Try the video using another browser, preferably using Chrome.
- Do you have Closed Caption?
No, sorry, we don't have resources for that.
- Where can I see a list of all the TV Shows?
Click on the CnP logo or use the green menu bar on top.